While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Thank you for your continued understanding and patience during the challenges presented by the COVID-19 (i.e. 2019 Novel Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2) pandemic. We know this has been a difficult time for everyone as we learn to adjust to the new “normal.” Lemay Family Dentistry wants to make sure your safety and continued health remain our top priority – you will notice that we have implemented certain changes at our office to ensure we take additional precautionary measures.
As a growing number of patients are receiving their vaccinations, please know that this has not changed our precautions or our requirements. We are so excited for those of you who have had the opportunity to be vaccinated, but we cannot guarantee everyone has had this opportunity. We are still requiring masks in the waiting room and as you move about the office.
Some changes you can expect to see during your visit:
• We have reopened our waiting room at a limited capacity. We still ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to complete the consent form.
• We will have a consent form that will need to be completed upon your arrival. It is also available HERE if you would like to complete it before your appointment.
• Each patient will have their temperature documented upon arrival and be asked a series of health screening questions.
• We will require that you wear a mask or cloth covering when you enter our office. You will be asked to remove this during your treatment, but it is required that you have one to wear upon arrival, while in the waiting room, and for the checkout process.
• We have installed HVAC Air Scrubbers in our office to clean circulating air constantly. Air Scrubber technology has proven results of destroying up to 99% of all surface contaminants. The Air Scrubber results in cleaner, safer air and surfaces, contributing to improved air quality and breathing.
• Air purifiers are also being implemented throughout the office, which increase the frequency that the air is cleaned. Each air purifier contains a medical grade HEPA filter that has 99.97% particle removal.
• You will see that we will all be wearing additional PPE – we might look a little different! This is to decrease the risk of possible exposures to you as a patient and our staff. You can expect to see us wearing masks for the whole duration of your appointment, face shields when in operatories, and additional jackets/gowns.