While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Thank you for your continued understanding and patience during the challenges presented by the COVID-19 (i.e. 2019 Novel Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2) pandemic. We know this has been a difficult time for everyone as we learn to adjust to the new “normal.” Lemay Family Dentistry wants to make sure your safety and continued health remain our top priority – you will notice that we have implemented certain changes at our office to ensure we take additional precautionary measures.
Some changes you can expect to see during your visit:
• We have implemented a curbside waiting room. Please remain in your car until we let you know it is time for you to come in. Please keep in mind we are trying to reduce use of our waiting room and take this in to consideration as you plan to arrive for your appointment. We ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment if you need to complete the consent form.
• We will have a consent form that will need to be completed upon your arrival. It is also available here if you would like to complete it before your appointment.
• Each patient will have their temperature documented upon arrival and be asked a series of health screening questions.
• Patients will be asked to attend their appointments alone, unless absolutely necessary. Exceptions will be made for minors, caretakers, or translators, as we know these are sometimes unavoidable. If you have any questions regarding who is approved to accompany you to your appointment, please call ahead of time.
• We will require that you wear a mask or cloth covering when you enter our office. You will be asked to remove this during your treatment, but it is required that you have one to wear upon arrival, while in the waiting room, and for the checkout process.
• We have installed HVAC Air Scrubbers in our office to clean circulating air constantly. Air Scrubber technology has proven results of destroying up to 99% of all surface contaminants. The Air Scrubber results in cleaner, safer air and surfaces, contributing to improved air quality and breathing.
• Air purifiers are also being implemented throughout the office, which increase the frequency that the air is cleaned. Each air purifier contains a medical grade HEPA filter that has 99.97% particle removal.
• You will see that we will all be wearing additional PPE – we might look a little different! This is to decrease the risk of possible exposures to you as a patient and our staff. You can expect to see us wearing masks for the whole duration of your appointment, face shields, and additional jackets/gowns.
• Additionally, we ask that you please notify the office if you have traveled within 14 days of your scheduled appointment.